Cupboard - noun - Any small closet or cabinet

Cupboard - noun - Any small closet or cabinet

As a guitarist I seem to spend an inordinate amount of time rehearsing,
practicing and tutoring in small spaces. During these times my mind often wanders..
this blog is about those times.

Sunday 15 May 2011

Fully Nelson

I spent some time in Indonesia a while ago, surfing & hanging out. A good time was had by all. Although strange thing occurred while I was a little way through my indonesian adventure; I became someone else.
Lord Nelson. I must say he is a fine looking person to turn into if you are going to turn into someone else, lot's of hair and a really nice suit. This metamorphosis occurred upon introduction to some Indonesians, it went something like this, "Hello, mister my name is Wyan I will drive your car", "Hi I'm Nathan, I don't need a car." "Oh Mister Neslon! Yes you need car, and a massage." From that moment on the transformation had begun, I was no longer Nathan from Sydney, But "Mister Nelson".

No comments:

Post a Comment